You feed America. Whether you are a valuable producer of cash crops and livestock or an agribusiness bringing products to market and supporting producers — we are here for you.
Operating in the Midwest since our inception, CarlsonSV knows agribusiness. Our professionals understand the value of healthy farms and cooperatives that enjoy cash flow and reinvestment opportunities in every season. We also advise local agribusiness cooperatives and farm supply cooperatives of many types.
With offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin, CarlsonSV is your partner in the Midwest for agribusiness.
- Audits, reviews, compilations and agreed-upon procedures
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Assistance with implementation of accounting standards
- Board governance
- Budgets and projections
- Charitable giving (e.g. commodity gifting, charitable remainder trusts)
- Federal ag program (FSA) application and payment advisory
- Financial reporting
- M&A advisory, including land purchases, sales and like-kind exchanges
- Patronage calculations and advisory
- Payroll advisory and outsourcing (e.g. hiring family members, distributions, withholdings, deferrals)
- Peer group comparison/benchmarking
- Strategic planning guidance
- Transition planning with in-depth estate tax planning and preparation of estate and trust tax returns
- Tax credits and incentives guidance
- Tax preparation and planning