Stimulus PaymentsWho is eligible & how to receive the Economic Impact Payment?
Non-filers – Enter Payment Information here
Check Stimulus Payment Status:
Who is eligible for Economic Impact Payment?
U.S. citizens or resident aliens who:
- Have a valid Social Security number,
- Could not be claimed as a dependent of another taxpayer, and
- Had adjusted gross income under certain limits.
Who will receive the Economic Impact Payment automatically without taking additional steps?
Most eligible U.S. taxpayers will automatically receive their Economic Impact Payments including:
- Individuals who filed a federal income tax for 2018 or 2019
- Individuals who receive Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), or survivor benefits
- Individuals who receive Railroad Retirement benefits
What to do if you were not required to file a tax return?
You can provide the necessary information to the IRS easily and quickly for no fee through Non-Filers: Enter Payment info. They will use this information to determine your eligibility and payment amount and send you an Economic Impact Payment. After providing this information you won’t need to take any additional action.
Please Contact Us With Any Questions You May Have
We are here to help. One of our experts is on stand by to answer any of your questions and help you make the best decisions for your needs.