Dirk A. Prindle, CPA
Dirk Prindle joined CarlsonSV in the summer of 2004. As Tax Partner and the firm’s tax committee chair, he provides consulting and advisory, tax planning and entity planning for small businesses and their owners. His mission is to help advance clients to the next level of business growth or transition; he keeps them updated on new laws and regulations and helps them maintain compliance.
Dirk earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting degree from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. He loves spending time with his family, going “four-wheeling” and hunting. He is an avid volunteer, dedicating over 250 hours each year to various community service and church activities.
- Individual Advisory
- Small Business
- Business Advisory
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fall Festival, volunteer
- Ridgeview Apartments, director
- United Covenant Foundation, president
- Amery Area Community Center, treasurer/volunteer
- Amery Area Youth Football Association, treasurer