Jenna R. Peterson, CPA, MBT
Senior Tax Manager
Jenna Peterson began her career in public accounting in 2009, and she joined the CarlsonSV team as a tax manager in 2021. She provides tax planning, tax preparation, estate and gift tax planning, transition and entity services for clients in the agribusiness sector. Specifically, she works with cash crop and livestock producers of all sizes. As an active member of the New Ulm, Minn. community, Jenna uses her knowledge and experience to bolster the financial health of her clients. In the challenging environment of farming, this helps her clients maintain their positivity to proactively manage tax impacts and find new solutions. Jenna also helps them build a legacy to transition to the next generation.
Jenna received her Masters in Business Taxation degree from the University of Minnesota-Carlson School of Management and her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from St. Cloud State University. She enjoys spending time with her family and attending her children’s activities, quiliting, gardening and traveling.
- Estate and Gift Planning
- Agribusiness (Producers)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Junior Achievement New Ulm, Board Treasurer
- New Ulm Area Foundation, Board Treasurer
- New Ulm Area Catholic Schools Advisory, Board Member
- New Ulm Sleepy Eye Hockey Association, Board Treasurer
- Network New Ulm Graduate