Todd D. Anderson, CPA
Todd Anderson joined CarlsonSV in 2002 and he has more than 25 years of experience in accounting, tax planning and tax preparation for small businesses. As a Partner, he advises clients in a variety of industries about managing their tax impacts for cash flow and business growth. He also helps them plan for estate tax mitigation and gifting strategies. Todd is active in several community and private professional organizations to share his knowledge and skills beyond the office. He likes to solve problems with the future in mind much like a firefighter teaches safety protocols to avoid fires.
Todd earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Superior. He is an avid sports sponsor in his local community for wrestling, golf, basketball and football. He also likes to attend sporting events and spend time with his family.
- Business Advisory
- Business Tax
- Trust and Estate Planning
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- St. Croix Falls Wrestling Club, consultant
- Redeemer Lutheran Church, former treasurer for 25 years